"THEY CAN EVEN USE MY BATHROOM!"
(Where The Wild Things Really Are)
Well well well - here at the end of 2009 (already a year of ripe boners) comes the definitive test of whether someone's a racist (colorist) or not:
A white Louisiana Justice of the Peace, Keith Bardwell (ref. Digital Journal October 16, 2009 - Chris Dale), about his obdurate refusal to marry what CNN inaccurately labels an "interracial" couple (and we know there's no such animal 'cause there's only one hueman race):
"I'm not a racist. I just don't believe in
mixing the races that way. I have piles
and piles of Black friends...they even use my bathroom!..."
Oh my! His bathroom - maybe he should receive a Nobel Peace Prize for such largesse.
(This is what I get for watching CNN - Yo!)
See, in this 'post-racial' (they're kidding - right?) era, that cop Barnett, in Massachussetts, calls Blackfolk "banana-eating monkeys," and claims he's not racist (colorist); talkRat Rush Limbaugh's nutsy defenders say because he was prevented from purchasing the NFLeague's St. Louis Rams, it was a "high-tech lynching" (which arrogant 'rhetorical borrowing' egregiously trivializes the horrid lynching of Blacks in this hostile-to-color country and is extremely offensive); First lady Michelle Obama is labelled "a bitch;" white, male (mostly Catholic) cops nationwide slaughter Black males with impunity. Oh Yeah!
"We" have really 'come a long way' with color-relations in the U.S. of A. - NOT!
For all of the bozos who keep prating that because there's a Black Family in the White House, 'things' (meaning colorism) are 'better' - lemme' count some of the negative ways color matters:
- In Phoenix, Arizona, although a Black man sitting in a car with a white woman were earlier taunted with "What are you doing with that white woman?" - Phoenix Police Commissioner is flatly refusing to label the Kelley Joeger slaying 'a hate crime,' stating only that "...there were racial overtones..." - Yeah, right!
- "We" still have a milk-white mostly male Congress in this country;
- The nation's cops are still stopping, frisking, beating and shooting Black males in the back (cops of any color don't shoot white males in the back) - go figure;
- The white-owned restaurant "Greenhouse" is fighting a whopping one BILLION dollar lawsuit by best-selling author Teri Woods because they wouldn't allow over 160 of her Black guests into her book party at the restaurant;
- Idiot Talk Show Host Glenn Beck calls President Barack Obama a racist (colorist);
- The two white male racist (colorist) Homer, Louisiana cops who shot Black Elder Bernard Monroe Sr. dead, are still walking free, but recently resigned their police jobs.
(These are but a few of the instances of untreated racism/colorism)
Wake Up Amerikkka! - it's gonna' take a massive ongoing overhaul of this hostile-to-color society to prevent the above-mentioned color infractions from continuing to erode progress in the nation. Indeed, without www.racismtest.org -ing and treating all decision-makers in the fields of economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex and war - those infractions will certainly escalate - right in yer face!
But there are far too many people around who hide their heads in the sands of denial, like WBAI Pacifica Radio station's Janet Coleman who said once, when I called in to broach the www.racismtest.org [posted on www.Discussrace.com] as a topic for discussion, "I don't wanna' talk about that Test!"
NO, Janet, don't just talk about it - TAKE it and reveal your score to your listeners, then hie off to Ethnotherapeutic counseling until you can THINK STRAIGHT about differences in color and culture: perhaps that could help pave the way toward ending the current racism/colorism-based WBAI impasse!